It’s really not that hard to make money in this industry. There is a very short list of things you need to do:
- Generate traffic.
- Send that traffic to your website.
- Convert your visitors to leads.
- Make money from your leads – by turning them into customers.
- Convert your customers to reps.
- Teach your leads, customers, and reps to do what you just did.
That’s it. Now, of course, that’s easier said than done. There are thousands ways to generate traffic, some easier than others, some more effective than others, and some more costly than others.
As for converting traffic to leads, to customers, to repeat customers, to reps – that’s no walk in the park either. Writing effective ads, emails, website copy, and saying the right thing is an art form. It can be overwhelming. Too overwhelming for some; so they throw up their hands and say, “I quit!”
- Learn one thing at a time (pick one thing each month).
- Become an expert at that one thing.
- Then (and only then) move onto the next thing.
By this time next year you will have mastered 12 new business building skills. Even if you are half decent at just a handful of them you can become rich in this business. If you consistently learn, do what you learn, and improve on what you do – you will (if you persist) easily become one of your MLM companies’ next big success stories!
Start with this “handful of things”
- Learn how to generate leads (A LOT of them, consistently).
- Learn how to build a relationship with those leads – on autopilot.
Become great at those two things and before you know it, there will be a stampede of eager prospects begging you, “Please! Can I join your team?”
Here are some of the best lead generation methods (in no particular order).
Generating MLM Leads:
- Articles (free)
- Blogs (free)
- Videos (free)
- Social Networks (free)
- Forums (free)
- Search engines (free)
- Joint ventures (free)
- Pay Per Click (paid/free)
- Viral marketing (paid/free)
Generating a relationship with your leads – on autopilot, via:
- Your blog
- Your YouTube channel
- Snail mail
The point is to stay in touch with them. Provide them with real value. Keep giving value. Use the above methods to communicate with your leads, customers, and reps AS A GROUP.
Only work one-on-one with the people who prove they’re serious about building a business. The rest will drain your time, and energy. You know who is serious, because they’re the ones who bought your stuff, did what you said, took action, and called you… first.
Learn how to get your own MLM Marketing System up and running today for free and how to build a huge downline on autopilot. My new Training tells you how.
* marked fields are mandatory.